On this week’s episode of Not By Bread Alone Radio, we discuss what it means to live a life that is spiritually available to God. What does it mean, and how in the world we as mere flawed humans can achieve it. Is it even possible? But most importantly we will get into the HOW so we can evoke thought and personal conquest for the answers we all seek.
Last but not least, our playlist [2005 Throwbacks]:
– Ripple Effect by Frontliners
– Walk Upright by Ason
– Run and Hide[HollaClapUhOh] by Lesun
– Stop Falling by Gyfted
– Spit the Gift by Shawn Conrad
– Closed Curtains by Lyrycyst
– Worldwide by Lawrence Smith
– Let it Rain by Shadow Martin
– Can I Preach it? by Bang Theory
Be sure to check out more of the best in Independent Christian Rap, Christian Hip Hop and Contemporary Gospel, interviews and more on www.officialnbbaministries.com or www.faithministrymusic.com.